National Careers Service Course Directory Provider Portal
Welcome to the National Careers Service Course Directory Provider Portal support page from the Data Service.
This page contains information to help use the Provider Portal and Bulk Upload. Click the name of the document to download it.
Documents are in PDF format, which can be viewed using the free
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Skills Funding Agency Update
– a weekly newsletter for providers (external link, you will be taken to the Skills Funding Agency website)
– this document gives instructions on how to use each part of the Provider Portal and Bulk Upload.
Provider Data Standards
– this document has the requirements and examples for every field available in the Course Directory.
Valid Regions For Bulk Upload
– this Excel spreadsheet contains all the valid regions you can attach opportunities to. Please enter the entire string, including the ‘|’ character.
Latest Bulk Upload Template and beginner information
– a short guide on getting started with bulk upload, including the template for the format of the CSV file.
QA Provider Results Email
– an example of the summary email providers will receive as part of the Course Directory Data Review.
QA Provider Results Sheet
– an example of the detailed findings providers will receive as part of the Course Directory Data Review.
For more information please contact the Service Desk: