2011 News Archive
LIS V19.01 Maintenance Release 2 republished
The Data Service has published the Learner Information Suite (LIS) V19.01 Maintenance Release 2 (19.01.65). This is now available to download from our website.
Changes since Maintenance Release 2 (19.01.61) originally published on 17 November, include:
- Fixes to the Funding Claim Report - the learner number counts on pages one and two of the Funding Claim report have been corrected. Due to performance issues pages three and five of this report have had to be removed. Further details are documented in the Known Issues Document V1.9.
Changes since the Maintenance Release 1 (19.01.53) include fixes to the following issues:
- Apprenticeship achievement is not being generated where main aims are achieved in the previous academic year
- The Large Employer Factor is not being applied in some circumstances
- The Summary of Learner Responsive Report is showing the incorrect Provider Factors. The layout of this report has been altered to ensure it is consistent with the equivalent report in OLDC
- Entitlement funding and corresponding SLN amounts are not included in the period totals used in the LR Learner Export and LR Aim Exports
- Entitlement funding and corresponding SLN amounts are not included in the period totals used in the LR Detailed Learner and Aim Funding report.
- The Command Line functionality doesn’t clear ILR files from Batch Import between sessions
- An amendment to the R23 Business rule. This rule is only triggered if the learner has Employer Responsive aims only (i.e. only aims that have funding model = 45). In previous version of LIS 19.01 this rule will have triggered if the learner had aims that were had multiple funding models.
- Other cosmetic fixes to reports.
Reminder: It is important that ALL providers start to use the new data collection systems for 2011/12 (the Learner Information Suite (LIS) V19.01 and the Online Data Collections (OLDC) system) as soon as possible to enable them to resolve any problems with their ILR file and to ensure that it is error free in good time before the return date for R04 (06 December). The Data Service will process all ILR files received before 6pm on the return date, however it is advised that providers should try and send their ILR files early so that if any errors are generated, we have sufficient time to assist you with rectifying these and ensuring your file is then processed error free.
Users are asked to read the LIS V19.01 release guide and the known issues document V.19 before using the LIS V19.01 Maintenance Release 2 (19.01.65), which outlines the functionality available, known limitations and any key known bugs/defects.
For any queries please contact the Service Desk on 0870 2670001 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org